Direct Shade Sails offer the following warranty on their shade sails.
In the event of a warranty claim, please contact us directly, prior to removing the shade sail.
We are very proud of the quality of our shade sails, and strongly believe you will have a shade sail that lasts you for many years to come.
Premium & Custom Shade Sail Range
Covered by Warranty
- All shade sails are covered by a 2 year workmanship warranty. This includes the stitching and webbing.
- The shadecloth comes with a 10 year UV warranty direct from the fabric manufacturer.
Not Covered by Warranty
- The 2 year workmanship warranty does not cover any damage caused by incorrect installation. The shade sail must be installed firm and tight, so as to reduce wind flap. Shade sails that are loose and floppy will cause premature failure due to mechanical breakdown. This is not UV breakdown, and is not covered by the warranty.
- Spillage of chemicals on the shade sail and/or cleaning of the shade sail with chemicals is not covered by this warranty.
- The warranty does not cover such damage caused by storms, hailstorm, earthquake, fire, lightening, vandalism, misuse or damage caused by animals.
Direct Shade Sails will only refund costs if the return is a result of our manufacturing error (or the item is damaged in transit – see above).